- 13 years architectural experience
- Master in Architecture, University Colorado, Denver 2007
- Excellence in Architecture Scholarship, 2008
- First Place, National Design Review Competition, AIAS Forum 2008
- Bachelor of Arts, USC School of Cinema-Television, minor Fine Arts Drawing, 1998
Christopher grew up near Estes Park, CO. and spent many hours in his father, Roger’s, architecture studio, but he began his career in filmmaking and animation. After college, he quickly landed a job as a scenic designer at Sony Pictures Animation in Los Angeles, but after a few years at Sony, decided to leave LA to start a family. He formed his own Architectural Illustration business in Missoula, MT and in 2003, returned home to Colorado.
After working for two years in his father's firm, Thorp Associates, Christopher decided architecture was right for him after all, went back to school for his Masters in Architecture, and joined Arcadea upon graduation.